Can we adopt our 3 grandchildren after 7 years of permanent guardianship?

Seeking to adopt the children means going back to dependency court and being able to meet all legal requirements to have the parents’ rights terminated. DCF rarely reopens permanent guardianship cases. However, you can petition the court seeking to adopt. Discuss your case with an attorney well versed in dependency law before making any decisions. There is a lot to be considered.