How can I stop my ex from calling the Florida Abuse Hotline?

You cannot stop someone from making reports to the Florida Department of Children & Families Abuse Hotline. And, you cannot stop DCF from investigating reported allegations related to child safety or harm.

You can request a copy of the investigative summary that will provide information as to allegations and findings of the investigation. You will not receive the name of the person making a report to the child abuse hotline.  

You have the right to hire an attorney to assist you at any time.