How do I terminate parental rights for a registered sex offender who is currently in prison for 16 years?

You can file a petition to have the father’s rights involuntarily terminated. DCF may not get involved as the child’s father is incarcerated and does not have access to the child. Retain an attorney well versed in Florida dependency law to help you through the legal process.