Will the court appoint a lawyer when I reopen my case?

The court should appoint a lawyer to represent you, upon request, if the case is reopened. Or you can hire an attorney. Often the issue is getting the case reopened and having the assistance of a lawyer can make a big difference. Hire someone to help you from the beginning, if you can.